FLUX has announced the availability of its first series of plug-ins in VST and RTAS formats for both Mac and PC.
Solera is the result of much thought on the control of the sound dynamics, carried out for many long years by the FLUX team. The team asked how to reconcile criteria as divergent as the absolute control of dynamics, the respect of the nuances, the absence of distortion, the exhaustiveness of the parameters? How to improve user-friendliness?
Solera combines four sections of treatment, working in parallel, and a stage of detection including unique technologies. Mainly intended for mastering and remastering, Solera is also fit for mixing classical music or for inserting a voice or an electric instrument.
The Pure series takes up exclusive technologies of Solera with specialized plug-ins featuring only one particular dynamic section. The Pure series includes a compressor, a de-compressor, an expander and a de-expander.
Common Specifications of the FLUX dynamic plug-ins:
- Posting ballistics on a scale RMS in agreement with human perception loudness
- Algorithm “Angel’s Share” to guarantee a ventilated and natural sound
- Algorithm “Histeresys” for a treatment of dynamics without concept of threshold
- Ultra musical soft clipper
- A/B morphing between presets for an ultra-effective use
Epure logically complements the FLUX audio processing line. This 5 bands equalizer takes up the philosophy of excellence which animates all the FLUX products. Epure uses a State-Space implementation to produce the best possible signal to noise ratio whatever the settings are. Usually digital equalizers damage this ratio by increasing the noise level for negative gain values.
For every section:
- Individual bypass
- The filter type can be set to low cut, low shelving, peak, hi shelving, hi cut
- The gain be set from -24 dB to +24 dB
- The frequency range covers the whole bandwidth
- The Q factor can be adjusted from 0.1 to 10
Epure also features five unique functions to make equalization even more easy:
- Copy A and Copy B duplicate the twenty settings of a slot to the other in one click
- X2 and /2 affect the gain value for every equalizer section
- Invert turns the positive gain values to negative ones and vice versa
Combined with the exclusive A / B morphing system, those five functions enable a global and efficient control of the equalization curve in a second.
Solera, Pure Series and Epure deal with all the audio formats to 8 channels, until 192 kHz in RTAS / VST 64 bit float native mode, and until the DXD @384 KHz for Pyramix DSP based DAW.