The Brauner product family was extended by another top-class microphone at this year’s Prolight+Sound trade show, with the Phanthera mic.
Not only the name Phanthera relates to the big wild cats. It appears dynamic, powerful, ductile and charming. It is hard to put its sonic character into simple words. Therefore Brauner emphatically recommends prospective buyers give the Phanthera a serious try within their well-known studio environment.
All microphones are entirely manufactured in Germany.
- Acoustical Principle pressure gradient transducer
- Equivalent Noise 11 dB A (IEC651)
- Signal to Noise 83 dB (1Pa/1KHz-Cardioid)
- Sensitivity 33mV/Pa-Cardioid
- Polar Pattern Cardioid
- Frequency Range 20 Hz-22 KHz
- Circuit Design Solid State ( FET )
- Maximum SPL 142 dB SPL @ 0.3 % THD
- Power Supply 48V Phantom Power
- Accessories Suspension, aluminium case, Vovox Sound Conductor