Ableton has announced that Live Lite to Full, the upgrade from all Lite versions to the full version of Live 6, is now available.
All users of Live Lite (as bundled with products from M-Audio, Digidesign, Korg, Line 6, E-MU, Focusrite, Novation, Tascam, Allen & Heath, Behringer and TC Electronic) can now purchase an upgrade to the full version of Live 6 at a discounted price.
Live 6 features:
- Unlimited audio and MIDI tracks, scenes, sends and returns
- Unlimited instances of audio and MIDI effects, VST and AU plug-ins
- Unlimited number of Clip Envelopes
- High-definition multitrack recording (32-bit, 192kHz)
- Full ReWire (slave and master), ASIO and Core Audio support
- Support for multiple audio formats (MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC)
- The Essential Instruments Collection, a multi-GB sample library
Pricing and Availability
The Live Lite to Full version is now available for EUR 379/USD 419 from dealers worldwide and from the Ableton webshop.