Akai Professional is now shipping the MPD32 pad controller.
MPD32 is Akai Professional’s flagship pad controller for musicians and DJs. Using a USB cable to connect to a Mac or PC, MPD32 is designed for hardware control of apps like Reason, Ableton Live and GarageBand.
MPD32 also features transport controls for interfacing with DAW/sequencing applications like Sonar, Cubase and Logic. MPD32 is a fully programmable controller and multifunctional control surface that fits perfectly within any production or performance environment.
- MIDI-synced note-repeat with MPC swing
- Sixteen full-sized, genuine MPC pads with velocity and pressure-sensitive response
- Three banks of eight assignable switches, sliders and endless knobs for a total of 72 controllers
- Two assignable Foot Switches
- One assignable Foot Pedal controller
- Large, easy-to-read backlit LCD
- Thirty user-definable presets for use with software applications
- MMC/MIDI Start/Stop transport buttons
- Ableton Live Akai Edition software included
- BFD Lite software included
MPD32 is available now, with an MSRP of $499.00.