The Electric Pick Synth is one of the stranger circuit bent instrument ideas.
- 2 Photo-Cells
- 1 Pitch/On-Off
- Tone range switch
- 8 Ohm Speaker
- Speaker On-Off switch
- Guitar contact hookup wire
- Runs on a 9 volt battery
- Route the pick into a reverb and a wah-wah pedal for an instant analog filter
- Dazzle the your band-mates with 3 outputs from one guitar
- Trigger MIDI instruments and ambiences
- Turn that annoying “pick-tick” into an original sound
- Summon alien vessels and let their flashing lights play your synth!