Togu Audio Line has released TAL-Elek7ro Version 2.0, an update to the free software synth for Mac and Windows.
The developers note that the update changes the character of the filters and envelope. Because of this, they created this as a new plugin, so that it can run in parallel to previous versions, so you can preserve the sound of tracks that use the earlier version.
New In Version 2:
- Completely new filter types, 18dB LP, 24dB LP, 24dB HP, 24 dB BP (Version 2.0).
- Completely new envelope (Version 2.0).
- CPU optimations (Version 2.0).
- Version 2.0 runs parallel to older versions of TAL-Elek7ro.
- 2 oscillators with hardsync, PW and FM (saw, pulse, triangle, sine).
- 1 sub oscillator (saw, rectangle).
- 1 noise oscillator.
- 18dB or 12dB non linear analog modelled low pass resonance filter.
- Mono mode, including portamento.
- Poly mode, up to 6 voices (not cpu optimized for poly mode).
- 2 free routable Lfo’s (0.1Hz – 400Hz, sine, triangle, saw, rectangle, s&h, noise).
- Filter and amplifier ADSR-envelope.
- Free routable AD-envelope.
- Mod-wheel and Pitch-Wheel support.
- Midi Learn for all pots.
- Velocity to filter contour intensity.
- Panic button.
- Tutorial and installation guide.
3 thoughts on “Free Software Synth For Mac & Windows, TAL-Elek7ro 2.0”
How the fuck do you download the program!? bullshit
RIGHT !! SO HOW THE HELL DO YOU DOWNLOAD THE PROGRAM.?? WHAT KINDA BULLSHIT COME ON IS THIS? THEY SAY FREE DOWNLOAD BUT THERE IS NOWHERE TO CLICK FOR DOWNLOAD