Behringer introduced the Truth B1031A Reference Monitors, an updated version of their popular studio monitors, at NAMM.
- Studio monitor with true active design
- Precision Class A/B amplifiers with active protection circuits: 100 W for LF / 50 W for HF
- High resolution, ferrofluid-cooled 1″ dome tweeter for ultimate sound reproduction
- Long-throw 8″ woofer with deformation-resistant Kevlar cone for ultimate bass response
- Large “sweet spot” owing to advanced wave guide technology
- High-precision crossover network with 4th order Linkwitz-Riley filters
- Adjustable to a wide range of acoustic conditions
- Separately controlled limiter for low and high frequency overload protection
- Magnetic shielding allows placement near computer monitors
- “Planet Earth” power supply for maximum flexibility (100 – 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- Servo-balanced inputs with XLR, 1/4″ and unbalanced RCA connectors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
The new Truth B1031a monitors are “coming soon”, and will retail for $189.99.