Kazooka is an unusual electroacoustic instrument describe as “the original electric kazoo”:
Our electric kazoos can be used in place of electric guitar or microphone with your existing equipment. They can be connected directly to guitar amps, effects pedals, microphone preamps and many computer sound cards.
When you buy a Kazooka you are buying a professional musical instrument, not a cheap novelty. Our electric kazoos are hand crafted from high quality components by musicians for musicians. Our kazoos, membranes, pickups, cables and connectors have been selected for the best sound quality and durability with no compromises.
Special attention has been paid to the voicing of our electric kazoos to assure that they cut through the mix with rich, focused tone while never sounding shrill or harsh. Thanks to our unique hand-crafted membranes, our kazoos sound better than any off-the-shelf kazoo, electric or not.
You can preview the sound of the Kazooka Electric Kazoo below:[display_podcast]
The Kazooka Electric Kazoo retails for $27.95.
- Removable dynamic transducer pickup for easy membrane changes. Use it as an electric kazoo pickup OR leave the kazoo detached and use the transducer for vocal effects, for instance singing or yelling through your guitar amp.
- Microphone Stand mount for hands free playing.
- Second generation kazooka pro replacement membranes.
- Pickup end glows in the dark.
- Anti-slip rubber grip on kazoo body.
- Triple strain relief at every connection point.
- Pickup decoupled from kazoo body by rubber to reduce handling noise and chance of feedback.
- Standard 1/4 plug for connecting directly to amps. effects, preamps, mixers and sound cards.
- 10 foot professional instrument cable.
- Microphone stand mount
- Kazooka pro replacement membranes