Details on iSequencer for iPad 2.0 below.
- Use one of 160 built-in instruments: a collection of acoustic instruments, drum kits, pads, leads, sweeps and ambient atmospheres recorded with top classic and modern hardware synthesizers.
- Buy additional banks in the BankShop
- Play using adjustable piano keyboard or large drum pads
- Real-Time Recording and Parameter Automation
- Record as you play the notes. Change instruments and tracks without stopping playback
- Use metronome and “slow down” mode if you are not a piano virtuoso
- Record parameter changes as you move controls
- Step Sequencer
- 8 tracks and FX curves editor. Instruments are not bound to tracks, so you can play chords or use multiple instruments on a single track
- Edit music events using piano keyboard, drum pads and other controls
- Set note duration, panning, velocity and gliss
- Copy/paste, move and transpose selected area or patterns
- Arrange pattern sequences to create a complete song
- Mixer and Effects
- Adjust tempo, master volume and beat shuffle
- Set level / mute or solo mode for each of the 8 tracks
- Route tracks to one of 5 configurable effect channels. Available effects: Filter, Reverb, Flanger, Delay, Ring Modulator, Equalizer, LO-FI crusher
- Upload or record own samples to create custom instruments.
- Use sample editor to set a looping area and sample start position.
- Adjust ADSR envelope
- WiFi Sharing
- Export your work as HSQ, MIDI or WAV
- Import samples and create custom presets
- Copy your tracks to the audio clipboard
- Import HSQ songs
If you’ve used iSequence, leave a comment with your thoughts!