Antares has released Auto-Tune 7, “the most substantial advancement in capability and ease-of-use since Auto-Tune’s original introduction in 1997.”
Here’s what’s new in Auto-Tune 7:
- Integrated time correction and manipulation.
- Second generation of Evo Voice Processing Technology.
- Create target notes from MIDI in Graphical Mode.
- Adjust Adjust Throat Length on an individual correction object basis.
- Enhanced Amplitude Envelope Display.
- Enhanced Graphical Mode Adjust Vibrato function.
- Amplitude envelope in the graphical editing window.
- Expanded keyboard shortcuts.
- Smooth continuous scrolling of graphical audio data.
- The option to display the graphical timeline in bars and beats.
- Increased vertical zoom range in Graphical Mode.
All that, plus “throat modeling”. For those occasions when you need a little throat modeling on your track.
Auto-Tune 7 is available now, for PC and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS, TDM coming), for US $399. Upgrades are available for current Auto-Tune owners.