Developer iceGear has updated Argon, a monophonic virtual analog synth for iOS, to add CoreMIDI support.
The last update added support for the SynthStation25.
- 128 Factory Presets
- 3 x OSC: Saw, Squ(PWM), Sin, Noise, Formant, FM
- FILTER: LP24, LP18, LP12, LP6, BP, HP
- 3Band EQ
- 3 x LFO
- 3 x ENV (ADSR)
- Modulatable Delay
- Step Sequencer (Arpeggiator)
- Loop Recorder:
- copy to clipboard (compatible with Intua Beatmaker, GarageBand)
- export as a wav file via WIFI
- CoreMIDI Support
- Support for CoreMIDI compatible devices (e.g. YAMAHA i-MX1)
- SynthStation25 Support
Argon is available now for $1.99 in the App Store.
If you’ve used Argon, leave a comment and let us know what you think of it!
3 thoughts on “Argon Synth For iOS Gets CoreMIDI”
Much better now .
Now, if only they would fix screen rez for iPad… I'v had this app for a long time and it's pretty dope!
I wrote this full album with the Argon Synth, amazing! I now sound like Ceephax Acid Crew.