This is a sneak preview of the White Noise Audio Genome MIDI Sequencer For iPad.
Genome MIDI Sequencer (GMS) is a pattern based MIDI sequencer. You can use it to sequence single patterns or an entire 16-track song. It can sync to your drum machines and arpeggiators by sending and receiving MIDI clock messages. General MIDI files can also be exported and imported for integration with desktop apps.
- CoreMIDI, Line6 Mobilizer Mk I & II compatible
- Supports Network MIDI
- Sends and Receives MIDI Clock Sync, Start and Stop events
- Also sends Note On, Note Off, Pitch Bend, Aftertouch, Channel Pressure and CC’s
- Pattern Based, pattern changes occur on bar boundaries so song stays in sync
- On screen keyboard interface
- Up to 16 simultaneous tracks, unlimited number of patterns
- Song / live modes
- Record incoming CC’s and Notes
- Undo / redo for most actions
GMS is compatible with the Line 6 MIDI Mobilizer and any interfaces that support CoreMIDI using the iPad Camera Connection Kit or Network MIDI. Network MIDI allows you to send events to your Mac Desktop or to other iOS devices and apps.
Pricing and availability are to be announced.
NOTE: GMS does does not produce any sounds by itself. MIDI gear or software synths are required to use this app.