Pittsburgh Modular put together this introductory video for their Voltage Influenced Low Frequency Oscillator (VILFO).
Here’s what they have to say about the VILFO:
The-Pittsburgh Modular Voltage Influenced LFO is unique in the modular world. It is a strange, triangle based LFO that lives in an 8hp euro panel. The module offers two outputs, a triangle wave, and a variable waveform that shifts from a triangle to something that is almost not completely a square wave. The VILFO also includes a unique voltage influence circuit. The influence works differently than standard control voltage inputs, it allows the incoming CV to mingle with the LFO waveforms in interesting ways, creating unique modulations and patterns.
- Controls: Large Frequency Knob Slow/Fast Frequency Range Switch Influence Control Voltage Attenuator Variable Waveform Shift / Variable Control Voltage Attenuator
- Outputs: Triangle Wave Variable wave
- CV Inputs: Influence Control Voltage Input (ICV) Variable Control Voltage Input (VCV)
- Frequency Range: Several Minutes to audible mid bass range
- Size: 8hp
- Depth: (Rev1 -53mm) (Rev2 – 20mm)
- Power Usage: 20m
See the Pittsburgh Modular site for details and dealers.