Spanish synth manufacturer Corsynth has officially released the C102 VC-LFO, a voltage controlled low frequency oscillator in MU format.
- Five waveforms available simultaneously
- Three frequency ranges ( L, M, H )
- The VC LFO can oscillate from 7 minutes per cycle up to 800 Hz. Using the FM MOD input this range can be extended from 12 minutes per cycle up to 1,3 KHz. With this wide frequency range, the LFO can be used to produce really slow and subtle modulations and audio frequency modulation (FM sounds).
- The oscillation frequency can be voltage controlled using the FM input. You can modulate the frequency with an envelope, other LFO , sequencer etc. Using the FM input, it’s also possible to create new waveforms like hyperbolic sine wave, hyperbolic cosine wave and more.
- The C102 VC LFO has a Sync / Reset input. Every time a trigger signal is detected, the LFO will restart the waveform to the beginning of its cycle.
- Built using Switchcraft jacks, NKK switches, Cosmo knobs (the same used by Moog Modular) & silk screened front-panel
The Corsynth C102 is available now for 145 € (+ VAT where applicable).
One thought on “CorSynth VC LFO Now Available”
I got mine a couple days ago and it is AWESOME! Try sending the wave outs back into the FM Mod in to get extra waveforms. Super high quality build, too.