Qneo has released an update to Voice Synth, its voice-controlled vocoder for iOS.
Voice Synth is a specialized synthesizer for creative voice sculpting. It lets you turn your voice live into a human from baby to tenor, an autotuned popstar, a robot from Cylon to iDalek, a church or close harmony choir, animals from birds to dogs and lions, musical instruments from organs, guitars and a groovy bass to percussions and rich 70’s vocoders, amazing effects and ambient, lush string/storm soundscapes.
Here’s what’s new in Voice Synth 2.0:
- Completely revised sound engine with 2×32 bit 44.1 kHz processing
- Improved reverb
- In-app help (in addition to in-app demo video)
- Improved recording process for samples and performances
- Performance recorder with FF/rewind/pause
- Audio copy/paste to/from iOS pasteboard
- Full MIDI support (Core, Virtual, Network) to control keyboard and effects
- Compatibility audio/MIDI via the dock connector (e.g. Alesis IO Dock, Apple Camera Connection Kit)
- Export recordings in uncompressed WAV format, and M4A format with improved compatibility (PC/iTunes/VLC)
- Export recordings to iTunes file sharing and other apps
- Multitasking support for fast app switching
- Visual sample editor to set start, end, loop and trigger method
You can preview Voice Synth 2.0 below.