Hard Mod Electronics has introduced a new Analog Ribbon Synth:
The Analog Ribbon Synth is new breed of handmade synthesizers. It uses an intuitive ribbon control for create nice pitch shifting sounds and you easily play because the Ribbon is 50cm.
You can external control with your CV-Gate input (1V/Oct). Solid construction and antique look with wooden case and aluminum faceplate. Fully analog, killer sound!
- Handmade Pure Analog Ribbon Synthesizer
- 1 VCO ( Super stable oscillator / Saw wave )
- VCF ( 24dB / oct LPF )
- Envelope Generator ( Controlled VCF )
- 3 LFO (Square & Sine wave)
- CV Input ( Controlled VCO 1V / Oct )
- Gate Input ( Triggered Envelope Generator )
- Ribbon measures 50cm or 127 inches
- 3 Octave 1/2
- AC 120 V Input
The Analog Ribbon Synthesizer is priced at $375 or $3990 pesos mexicanos plus shipping.
See the Hard Mod Electronics on Facebook for details. Demo video below.