Developer Jonatan Liljedahl has updated BitWiz Audio Synth, a software synth for iOS that translates C-like code expressions into lo-fi 8-bit generative stereo audio in real-time.
Here’s what’s new:
- 3D oscilloscope with real-time visuals
- XY-pad for tweaking of variables. Play BitWiz as an instrument!
- Custom keyboard for easier editing
- Automatic update of audio while editing code
- Allow changing samplerate: 44100, 22050, 14700, 11025, 8820, 7350, etc.
- Open code in external application (for example DropBox)
- Status bar with running information and error messages
- Updated demo codes
- Lots of other improvements and fixes
BitWiz Audio Synth is $2.99 in the App Store.
If you’ve used BitWiz Audio Synth, leave a comment and let us know what you think of it!