Developer Alexandre Jean Claude let me know about an update to his Brainwave Sequencer for the iPad.
Here’s what’s new in Brainwave Sequencer 1.3:
- Compiled and tested for IOS 5.1
- Added a new demo song (Struhkcher)
- MIDI and Audio support
- Now plays back in the background and mixes with other audio apps
- Add support for program change, bank select per instrument
- Properly support MIDI input for MIDI clock
- New instrument capabilities
- Added panning per instrument
- Re-calibrated the audio engine volumes
- Added new samples (drums, bass, pads and ProKeys 88)
- Fixed existing sample to remove some clicks
- Improved User Interface
- Panning the timeline now scrubs the timeline
- Removed unnecessary buttons (rew, ff, add, event info, song info)
- Clip browser in the clip editor
- Open Song info by touching the song name
- UI revamp for the Mixer view and instrument editor
- New help interface
- Many Bug Fixes
There are also several videos that introduced the new features in Brainwave Sequencer 1.3:
Brainwave Sequencer is $19.99 in the App Store.
If you’ve used Brainwave Sequencer, leave a comment and let us know what you think of it.