Ohm Force has announced the availability of Ohm Studio, “the first real-time collaborative digital audio workstation.”
Ohm Studio has the standard features that you expect in a digital audio workstation, such as audio recording, MIDI sequencing and virtual instrument support.
What makes Ohm Studio unique, though, is the baked-in support for Internet based collaboration. This includes features like:
- Real-time collaboration;
- Cohmmunity – social networking for musicians;
- Seamless project synchronization between locations;
- Collaborative freeze – if you’ve got plugins that your collaborator doesn’t have, you can ‘freeze’ the track as audio and share it;
- Cross-platform compatibility; and
- Cloud-based storage.
It also comes with the Ohm Force collection:
- Ohmicide:Melohman (multi-band distortion).
- OhmBoyz (multi-tap delay).
- Quad Frohmage (filter bank).
- Predatohm (multi-band distortion).
- Mobilohm (phaser).
- Hematohm (frequency shifter).
- Frohmage (filter).
- Ohmygod. (comb filter).
- Minimonsta:Melohman (synth, by GForce).
- Oddity (synth, by GForce).
Ohm Studio is currently available as a free download from the OhmStudio site.
If you’ve used Ohm Studio, let us know what you think of it!