The RP Electronics SEQ12 is a hardware sequencer for MIDI Data.
- A streamlined User interface, powered by 219 illuminated Buttons
- 12 Tracks, each playing one of 16 Sequences
- Tracks can be monophonic, polyphonic or special drum mode
- Special Views for Notes, Chords, Modulations, Velocities, Accents, Drums, Shuffle etc.
- Free chains of Sequences, organised in 8 Parts of a Song
- 2 free Controllers and Shufflepattern per Track and Sequence
- 3 Outputs, 1 Input – connect a MIDI keyboard or Controller for realtime recording
- 32 Songs storage in internal Memory, SYSEX backups
- Everything is visible and editable while running the Machine
Here’s a video demo:
4 Track Demo showing mute/unmute of Tracks in JAM-Mode
Pattern editing of the Drumtrack, editing of the Shuffle-Pattern of the Drumtrack, Different Views of the Chordline including Basenote, Chord, Length of Note… all in SEQ-Mode
See the RP Electronics site for details.