White Noise Software has updated Genome MIDI Sequencer for the iPad.
Here’s what’s new in Genome 1.1.0:
- Fixes for playhead visual positioning issues
- ‘Create’ option for Grooves (create a groove template from a pattern, such as recorded MIDI notes).
- Remix Pads
- File management – Delete, email, Open in… (for opening files in other apps including Dropbox)
- Improvements to Zooming – Zooming in and out should work a little better now in general. When zoomed out, the view now smoothly zooms in instead of abruptly zooming
- New ‘advanced’ zoom mode
- OMAC App Fast switch
- Important Change: Genome’s virtual port is no longer ‘on’ by default. You have to enable it via the config menu.
- MIDI import bugfixes.
- Changed MIDI Panic button to an icon, and added it to the Pattern page too.
- Network MIDI changes to accommodate issues with Copperlan driver
- Bugfixes and stability improvements
Genome MIDI Sequencer is available for $12.99 in the App Store.