Trogotronic has introduced its first Eurorack format modular synth module kit – the Model 11 »m« series Controller / VCA / CV Generator Kit.
Here’s what they have to say about it:
Introducing the first ever Trogotronic instrument offered as both a module and a module kit in the grand DIY tradition of the Benton Harbor greats. This module is an Audio Controller, a CV Generator, a CV Controller, and a VCA (all pretty much at the same time).
The superb feel of the momentary button is no fluke; Years of searching a small mountain of buttons available on the American market yielded only specimens of over-sprung stiffness; poor choices for a musical work which demands correct weight & throw for deft performance. Finally we found what we were looking for in a tiny shop at a Japanese electronics bazaar. We arranged direct import of these hand-picked gems to Trogotronic—exclusively—for the sole purpose of destroying fascists the world over with sonic display.
Here are the details on the new Trogotronic Eurorack module.
Trogotronic Model 11 Series M VCA Features:
- Traditional VCA
- Performance Audio Controller
- Performance CV Controller
- CV Generator
- Only 4hp Wide
- 180 Degree Control Array Orientation
- Skiff friendly 1.6? Depth
- Superior-feel Momentary Button Switch
Trogotronic Model 11 Series M Specs:
- Depth 1.6? (with power cable attached)
- +12v rail peak current 10ma
- -12v rail peak current 10ma
- CV output 0 to +10.5v
Kit consists of all 45 parts + 2.5mm driver & full color checklist / instructional for all 23 steps (eat your heart out P-Orridge).
- Trogotronic Model 11 »m« series Controller / VCA / CV Generator Kit $50
- Trogotronic Model 11 »m« series Controller / VCA / CV Generator Finished Module $75
See the Trogotronic site for details
One thought on “Eurorack Modular Synth Module Kit From Trogotronic”
Hail to the skull!