AudioThing has introduced TX-101 – a 4-tracks matrix sequencer for Kontakt, designed for the creation of evolving rhythm patterns.
Each track has 4 different samples (for a total of 16 samples), including organic glitches and metal hits. It is possible to store eight presets that can be joined and looped together to build a 128 steps sequence (16×8). It is also possible to sequence Delay and Flanger effects as two additional tracks.
Here’s a demo of TX-101 in action:
- Intro Price: $14 (goes $18 on October 11th)
- Sequencer: 4 Tracks and 16 Steps + tracks for Delay and Flanger
- 8 Patterns presets
- 6 Kontakt Instruments (.nki) presets
- Mod. Wheel assigned to different parameters for each preset
- Size: 16 MB installed / 9 MB Download
- Native Instruments Kontakt 4.2.4+ full version required
See the AudioThing site for details.