At the 2013 NAMM Show, Roland is introducing the Duo-Capture mk2 USB Audio Interface -designed for mobile audio production with your laptop or iPad.
It’s equipped with two audio inputs and two audio outputs, plus dual headphone outs.
- Small, convenient audio interface for mobile musicians
- Compatible with Mac and PC; iPad compatibility via Apple’s iPad Camera Connection Kit
- 1/4-inch MIC/GUITAR input with Hi-Z switch for connecting a guitar directly
- 1/8-inch stereo input; 1/8-inch and 1/4-inch dual headphone outputs
- Dedicated controls for input and output volume
- Low-latency ASIO (Windows) and Core Audio (Mac) drivers; input monitor function
- USB bus powered
- Cakewalk SONAR X1 LE for Windows included
Pricing and availability are TBA.
7 thoughts on “New Roland Capture mk2 USB Audio Interface”
What a ugly piece of garbage.
What a waste of material.
woah Roland, you just won the ugly-contest…priceless!
(when people ask you for taking up vintage-classics, this is not what they meant)
please someone tell Roland that this is 2013 NAMM, not 2003 NAMM
Entry level audio interface isn’t brushed aluminium ‘prosumer’ wet dream – is therefore worthless garbage.
I’m going to need a chiropractor if I keep shaking my head in disbelief at every piece of garbage Roland release
Keep swinging for the fences.
MS- 20 vs this.
Nice….. USB camera connection…. Too bad there are already other companies with lightning connection options already. And SONAR…. Wow. Out of the park.