Sunrizer is already one of the most advanced synths on iOS, with flexible synthesis options, a flexible arpeggiator and MIDI and AudioBus support. The latest update takes Sunrizer even further, adding new effects, new filter types, DropBox support, new presets and more.
Here’s what’s new in Sunrizer 2.5:
- New effects: rotary speaker, equalizer as a separate module
- Dual band effects processing
- New filter types: Analog LP12, Waveshaper, Resonator, Resampler, LPF + Resampler, Frequency shifter. Filter key tracking for filter B.
- Stereo filters in parallel mode
- Phrase sequencer
- Keyboard velocity simulation
- ARP: random mode added
- Recordings export via DropBox
- Support for AudioBus v.1.0.1
- 2 banks added: New Horizon and app-sound.com ( 135 new presets )
- Adjustable polyphony
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Sunrizer is available now in the App Store for $6.99.
If you’re a Sunrizer user, let us know what you think of it!