apeSoft has updated iOS granular synth iPulsaret, adding support for AudioBus and more.
iPulsaret is described as a “granular playground, able to generate a wide range of usual and not so usual effects: time/pitch shifting, time/pitch jittering, intricate textures, grain fountain/pulverizer, recording and manipulation of buffers, dynamic envelope shape and many more.”
Here’s what’s new in iPulsaret 1.2:
- Audiobus support (Sender Effect and Receiver)
- MIDI Input (virtual/network)
- MIDI Control Change learn
- MIDI keyboard and Pitch Bend shows incoming events
- Connection Control: Midi, Scrub Y and Accelerometer X/Y
- Set individual gravity for Scrub Y and Accelerometer X/Y
- Set individual widget rescale range for Scrub Y and Accelerometer X/Y
- Retina display support
- Audio Copy and Paste fixed bug on iPhone 5, now appear in the compatible list
- Snapshots Pad Setting Resolution
- new Sampling rate 32 and 48 kHz
- Import audio from iPod Library ( wav formats)
- Add Live microphone input granulation
- Some general improvements
iPulsaret is available in the App Store for $8.99.
Have you used iPulsaret? If so – share your thoughts on what you think of it!
2 thoughts on “iPulsaret Adds AudioBus Support, Virtual MIDI & More”
I think iPulsaret is truly amazing. It has the best sound IMHO of all the granular synthesizers on iOS, especially higher notes on the keyboard. With realtime granulation, it is a must have for your arsenal. I actually like it so much I have been considering buying the vst version as well from their site.
kinda wish they would make it so you could play on the way form like idensity, not really clear to me why they have two separate apps that would appear to have the same engine . . .
it is a cool app.