- Easy to use sequencer.
- Sample editor, uploader & browser.
- Onboard Samples library.
- Audio effects.
- Live track recording & loop bouncing.
- SoundCloud sharing.
- Project sharing via e-mail.
- 22 professionally designed electronic sample sets.
- 14 original project presets.
- Loopseque Store with new projects and tracks by talented artists.
- Dropbox Sync and iTunes File Sharing for your own sounds.
- Audio copy/paste (General Pasteboard with import and export).
- WIST support for syncing with other iOS music apps.
- Audiobus support.
- Master Classes & Tutorials.
- MIDI-out: Clock, Events, CC, Latency.
- MIDI-in: Clock.
- MIDI note for each circle: channel, velocity, volume, root key.
- Attack, Release, Start and Length for each note.
- Chord maker presets.
- 4 pads for X/Y parameters, 2 sliders and 8 buttons.
- 32 bit internal audio engine.
- 32-step circle sequencer.
- 4×4 channels of audio tracks.
- 9 patterns per channel.
- Volume control for each channel.
- Tap tempo & cue sync.
- Swing enhance.
- Cross-project sample set transfer.
- Simple FX set: Filter (LP & HP mode in one amazing control), Beat Repeater with automatic quantize, Reverb.
- Extra FX set: Delay (two modes: stereo and mono), Filter (LP, HP) with LFO, new Reverb and Repeater with reverse mode and manual quantize).
- All FXs can be assigned to each of 4 channels (one-button extra fast routing).
- Background audio.
- Retina Display.
- OMAC support.
Loopseque is US $5.99 in the App Store.