Cubasis is a DAW with a set of tools focusing on mobile work. Projects created in Cubasis can be opened in Cubase for Windows or OS X.
Here’s what’s new in Cubasis 1.2:
- Cubasis now supports up to 24 physical inputs giving you the possibility to record up to 24 audio tracks simultaneously!
- New information overlay for UNDO/REDO operations.
- Effect windows will now open immediately after they have been inserted.
- The overall stability of the app has been improved.
- The Audiobus integration has been improved and many user reported problems have been solved.
- Resolves a problem that occurred when undo and redo could lead to loss of audio data in some cases.
- Loading a project that contains Audiobus tracks no longer renders Cubasis unreliable.
- Recording audio tracks that are assigned to the microphone input of Audiobus work now as expected.
- Virtual MIDI can now be chosen in the MIDI connections panel of the inspector (independent of connected hardware devices or MIDI network connection settings).
- Importing zipped Cubasis project files that contain audio data no longer lead to missing audio files.
- The overall level of an audio mixdown no longer differs from the master output level of a project.
- Audio input settings can now be changed when working with audio interfaces that support more than two input channels.
- A problem that appeared when trying to select an audio input using audio interfaces with more than eight input channels was solved.
- The VU meter of a channel in the mixer now reacts accordingly to the panner position.
- UNDO and REDO operations after a track has been recorded no longer affect the input assignment of a track.
- UNDO and REDO operations after a track has been recorded no longer affect the track naming.
- UNDO changes within the audio editor no longer result in displaying partly invisible waveforms.
- The pitch bend range of MIDI tracks that are routed to external apps will now be played back correctly.
- The MediaBay view now remains at its position after an item has been deleted.
- Importing a Cubasis project file that contains a project name that already exists no longer fails.
- Solved a problem where the input metering displayed an incorrect value after an external audio device had been connected.
- Swipe horizontally over the MIDI channel numbers of the MIDI Connections to change the channel number.
- UNDO and REDO no longer reset user-defined track names to its default name.
- An issue that occurred after copy-pasting events has been solved.
- It is now possible to record pitch bend on top of existing MIDI events.
- The order of tracks no longer gets mixed up when importing MIDI tracks.
- The pitch wheel no longer keeps its position when closing the keyboard/drumpads while being used.
- A problem that occurred moving MIDI events that contained pitch bend data was solved.
Note: If you use Audiobus please install the latest Audiobus update to ensure 100% compatibility with this Cubasis version.
Cubasis is available in the App Store for $49.99.