WaveMachine Labs has released an update to Auria, its 48-track digital audio recording system for the iPad, adding support for Acidized and Apple loops, improved AudioBus support and an automatic snapshot system.
Here’s what’s new in Auria 1.07:
- Improved Audiobus functionality
- Automatic snapshot system
- Adjustable disk buffer for high channel count USB interfaces
- Time stretching by dragging the length handle and adding a second finger.
- Automatic region duplication by dragging the handle
- Automatic time stretching for imported regions
- Support for Acidized and Apple loops formats
- Real-time audio scrubbing by dragging on the timeline with two fingers
- Tempo sync functionality for plugins
- Various bug fixes: see our forum for more info
Auria is available in the App Store for US $49.99.