Korg USA has announced that the KingKorg analog modeling synth is now available.
The KingKorg is a performance-oriented synth, offering a 3-oscillator, 2-timbre design married with hands-on control.
- A full-fledged, 61-key analog modeling synthesizer designed for live performance
- Powerful oscillators that are understandable to the beginner, yet satisfying for the expert
- Modeling filters that reproduce the sound of classic instruments
- Three master effect sections (each with six effect types) add the finishing touch to your sound
- Vacuum tube driver circuit adds rich overtones and powerful distortion
- New panel layout designed for intuitive operation
- CV/GATE OUT jack lets you control a Korg monotribe or MS-20
- Support for librarian software that lets you manage programs
Here’s a video introduction to the King Korg:
The KingKorg is available now for $1,299. See the Korg site for more info.
If you’ve used the KingKorg, let us know what you think of it!