Here’s what’s new in Audio Mastering for iPad:
- Support Audiobus as Effect or Output.
- Recording from Audiobus Effects/Output or from external input.
- Record button on Audiobus connection panel.
- Auto start recording at signal presence.
- Solo mode for Equalizer bands.
- High-quality sample rate converter to 44/48 kHz with 16/24 bits.
- Some minor bugs fixed.
Audio Mastering is an all-in-one tool, designed to let you record and process sound, convert audio formats, change sample rate, convert bit depth, cut part of track for preview and make fade-in and fade-out.
It’s available in the App Store for US $9.99.
If you’ve used Audio Mastering for iPad, let us know what you think of it!