VirSyn has released an updated version Harmony Voice – a pitch shifter and harmonizer with professional features, including automatic tuning correction.
New in Harmony Voice 2.0 are:
- Audiobus compatible
- iPhone 5 graphics
- Completely revised Harmony Algorithm
Here’s a demo of the new version in action:
- Four part realtime Harmonizer / Pitch corrector
- Different Harmonizer modes:
- Manual harmonization by playing chords with up to four notes while singing
- Automatic harmonization ( Kraehenbuehl )
- Play base note and Harmony Voice adds appropriate chords
- Directly play the tunes for up to four voices with the keyboard.
- Select key note and scale for harmonization and pitch correction.
- Harmonies can be in just ( Barbershop ) or tempered tuning.
- Mix your original voice with the harmonized parts.
- Change the voice character.
- Play background track from your iTunes library.
- Reverb effect for room simulation.
- Chorus and Delay effect.
- Use a CoreMIDI compatible Interface to control Harmony Voice with a MIDI Keyboard.
- Audio recorder with Metronome.
- Upload to SoundCloud and File Export.
- Audio pasteboard for exporting to other Apps
Note: Headphones are required to avoid feedback. Headsets with mic work great, for best quality we recommend IK Multimedia’s iRig Mic.
Harmony Voice is available in the App Store for $9.99.