Developer Loopr has updated their namesake iOS looping app, Loopr, adding for support for up to 64 tracks.
Loopr is a low-latency loop recorder and player, designed for phrase composition. Created by long-time loopers, it is focused on ergonomics and simplicity, via one-finger controls and hands-free MIDI pedalboard compatibility.
Here’s a demo of Loopr 1.1 in action:
Here’s what’s new in Loopr 1.1:
- 64 independent audio tracks (16 on older devices)
- 4 phrases for easy song composition
- low latency recording and playback, to catch it when it comes
- one hand, thumb optimized screen controls, to loop along everywhere
- efficient MIDI pedalboard ergonomy for hands free control
- MIDI time code out tempo synchronization, for all the electronic play-alongs
- transparent on-the-fly saving of sessions, to save without a pause
- easy exportation/importation of separate audio files including comprehensible text-formatted metadata
Loopr is available in the App Store.
If you’ve used Loopr, leave a comment and let us know what you think of it!
via Michel Mikeal
4 thoughts on “Loopr Brings 64-Track Looping Power To iOS”
64 tracks of looping?
Shits gettin’ real!
When you have 128 stereo tracks, get back to me and maybe I’ll consider it…
Never mind- 99 cents?! Sold!
I really need to see how it works with a clear narration and without the pedals which don’t come free with the app presumably.