Here’s what’s new in version 2.0.0:
- Real time bar-beat display added
- Set playhead position by tapping on the bar-beat display
- Adjust current track volume
- Tempo displayed
- Adjust tempo by tapping on the tempo display
- Set start and end points for cycle
- Mute and solo control for each track now on main screen
- Layouts optimized for 3.5 and 4 inch display devices
- Supports iOS 7
With gbRemote, you can control record and playback from anywhere in your studio. Adjust or mute volume, select a track, toggle mute and solo for each track, and more. The names of all the tracks in your GarageBand song are shown in a scrolling track list and color coded by type for reference.
gbRemote 2.0 includes new features to improve your controller experience: a real time bar beat display; change the playhead position; tempo displayed; change tempo; set start and end points for the cycle; and adjust (current) track volume. Track mute and solo now exist on the main screen, and layouts are optimized for 3.5″ and 4″ devices.
gbRemote is available in the App Store.
If you’ve used gbRemote, let us know what you think of it!