Moog Music today introduced the Minimoog Model D Expansion Pack for Animoog, their software synthesizer for iOS.
“Taking timbres from a Minimoog and placing them in Animoog creates very distinctive sounds that are advanced and invigorating,” said Moog Chief Engineer Cyril Lance. “This isn’t an emulation of a Minimoog. It is actually a new way to experience it.”
The expansion pack includes 69 Timbres extracted from a vintage Minimoog Model D analog synthesizer, and 213 presets designed for Animoog’s Anisotropic Synthesis Engine.
- 68 Timbres extracted exclusively from the Minimoog Model D
- 213 Presets
- 38 Presets designed by Dom Kane
- 41 Presets designed by Sascha Dikiciyan
- 50 Presets designed by Kevin Lamb
- 41 Presets designed by Drew Neumann
- 43 Presets designed by Adam Holzman
If you try out the Minimoog Model D Expansion Pack, leave a comment and let us know what you think of it!