MixVibes has released Cross DJ for Android, an app they call the ‘first pro DJ app’ for the platform.
Here’s a demo of Cross DJ for Android in action:
- Mix in Sync
- Accurate BPM detection, right down to the last decimal.
- Sync button: one-press, and the 2 tracks never go out of phase.
- Manual pitch & pitch bend.
- Beat-grid editing, to sync your old tracks correctly.
- Parallel waveforms: to visually check if your tracks are synced.
- Quantize mode: set hot cues & loops automatically on the beat.
- Smart-seek: Tap on the waveform to fast-forward & get a seamless jump.
- Audio Performance
- Low latency: music reacts instantly to your actions.
- Extremely realistic scratch sound.
- 15 effects (Bi-filter, Low-pass, Hi-Pass, Delay, Echo, Phaser, Flanger, Cut, Crush, Bliss, Brake, Roll, etc.)
- No loading time when starting-up the app.
- 1 crossfader, 2 turntables, 3-band EQ mixer.
- Direct access to your device’s music( MP3s, AAC & more.)
- Multiple music sorting options: title, artist, album, BPM or length.
- Large control pads: XY effect pad, 16 hot-cues pads.
- HQ live recording of your mixes.
- Optimized for display on 4″, 7″ & 10″ devices.
- Minimum Configuration
- Android 4.1
- Android 4.3 for recording
- 4″ screen
- RAM: 1GB
- Dual-core processor
Note: Cross DJ was released last year for the iPad and some features did not make the port to Android, most notably MIDI support, which is MIA.
Cross DJ for Android is $4.99 in the App Store.