The Grayscale Algorhythm is an 8-step pulse sequencer, in Eurorack format.
Modules can be linked to create longer patterns. Illuminated switches provide control over looped and one-shot playback, sequential and random modes, and gate/trig output for the pattern.
Loop length, pattern length, and gate/trig status can be modified during playback. All settings are automatically saved in memory and restored at startup.
- 12 pulse outputs, 4 pulse inputs
- 8 steps per module
- Modules can be linked for longer patterns
- Sequential and random modes (per module) with CV control
- Programmable loop length and pattern length (per module)
- Programmable gate/trig across nine independent outputs
- Linked clock distribution to minimize cross-patching
The Grayscale Algorhythm is priced at US $295. Se the Grayscale site for details.