2Beat has released Oscilab, for Android and iPad tablets.
Oscilab is described as a “wave oriented sequencer”. It lets you create sounds, sequence them and create loops and tracks.
- 28 wave shapers: control FREQUENCY, Filter CUTOFF, AMP and PAN of 6 devices.
- 6 Channel mixer, with 2 FX channels.
- Live Mode: 6 pads to tweak the frequency and cutoff of the generated patterns in real time.
- Drum Machine with 15 drumkits.
- 36 sampled instruments.
- Analog Synth with two oscillators, featuring ring modulation, frequency modulation and ADSR control.
- Global harmonic control: change all the arpeggiators tune settings from a single place.
- Record and upload your mixdowns to SoundCloud or other installed apps
Here’s an example track made with Oscilab:
If you’ve used Oscilab, leave a comment and let us know what you think of it!