Ochen K. has introduced Chip64 – a chiptunes Rack Extension for Propellerhead Reason.
Chip64 includes mathematical modeling of 5 chips:
- the TIA used in the Atari 2600;
- the SID chip used in the Commodore 64;
- the TA0x series used in the NES and Gameboy;
- the Vic-I used in the Vic 20; and
- the SN76489 chip used in the ColecoVision and Sega consoles.
It also offers an on-board sequencer, as well as a multi-mode filter, LFO, modulation envelope, and more,
Here’s a detailed overview of Chip64:
Chip64 is available now for US $39.00.