Xmonsta has released version 2.0 of Pull, its iPad device editor app for Ableton Live.
The new version adds support for controlling VST/AU plugins and Max For Live devices, directly from your iPad.
Here’s what’s new in Pull 2.0:
- Control of VST, AU plugins and Max for Live Devices directly from your iPad
- A template for every live native device (over 60 templates).
- A simple framework to create your own templates (no Max development needed. You can simply create all of your templates in Lemur)
- Mixing controls for tracks
- Navigation between devices/tracks – even inside rack chains
- Rename drum pad names
- Drum rack slider scrolling – scroll up/down.
- Detailed template creation tutorial
- Demonstration templates for CamelCrusher VST and XVAnalogFilter Max for Live Device
Here’s a demo of Pull in action:
- Ableton 9.1.4 (or lower)
- Max for Live 6.1.8 (or lower)
- Lemur 5 App for iPad
Pull is available via the Xmonsta site for £25.00.
If you’ve used Xmonsta Pull, leave a comment and let us know what you think of it!