Fiddlewax Pro – a new instrument for iPad – has been updated based on feedback from users since it was launched.
This update adds new low-level features, updated graphics, fixes MIDI bugs, and delivers ‘extreme BPM ranges’.
Here’s what’s new in Fiddlewax Pro 1.1:
- Chord octave control via zoomed keyboard position.
- MIDI channel indication when MIDI output is enabled.
- Improved instrument sample timing.
- Keyboard note hinting preferences (show all note names for learning).
- Updated colors and visual feedback (softer on the eye).
- Extreme BPM range (via +/- for experts from 1-300).
- Sharing of both audio.m4a and MIDI.mid files to iOS file apps.
- Numerous bug fixes.
Here’s a Fiddlewax Pro video walkthrough:
For more info, see the Fiddlewax Pro Guide Book or discussions on the AudioBus forum.
Fiddlewax Pro is available for US $19.99 in the App Store.
via Adam Kumpf