SoundScaper – an experimental sound mini lab for iPad – has been updated.
SoundScaper is an experimental sound mini lab for creating unusual soundscapes, atmospheric textures, drones, glitches and noises based on circuit bending ideas.
Here’s what’s new in SoundScaper 1.1:
- Advanced control panel for all faders and rotary knobs opened by double tap.
- Simple automation of changing values in advanced control panels.
- Advanced control panels for filter and delay modules
- New delay module with a smooth change of time.
- Additional low-pass and high-pass filters for delay.
- Phase shift mode for each channel in delay module.
- Changing oscillator without closing oscillator control panel.
- Mute and Solo mode for each oscillator.
- Option to generate oscillator parameters without changing current sample.
- Possibility to create new empty scene in the scenes manager.
- Additional samples in built-in samples library.
- Built-in description updated.
- Minor bug fixes.
SoundScaper is available for US $6.99 in the App Store.
If you’ve used SoundScaper, share your thoughts on it!