On of the strengths of the new Roland JD-Xi Hybrid Analog + Digital Synthesizer is its 4-channel sequencing capability.
This video, via perfectcircuitaudio, demos and all of the JD-Xi presets. The 15 minute video is just an overview of the range demonstrated by Roland’s present sequencers – for an in-depth look at the JD-Xi, see Nick Batt’s Roland JD-Xi review.
- Analog synth
- 2 digital synth sections with SuperNATURAL synth tones and 128-voice total polyphony
- Gooseneck mic for access to Vocoder, AutoPitch, and other vocal effects
- 4-track pattern sequencer for building loops
- Pro Drum kits for high-impact beats
- 4 simultaneous effects for sound-shaping
- USB for audio/MIDI communication with computer music software
- Includes a large selection of ready-to-play sounds and patterns
- Roland’s Axial site lets you download additional sounds
The Roland JD-Xi is priced at US $499. See the Roland site for more info.