IK Multimedia today released AmpliTube 4 For iOS. an update that offers improved sound quality, a new Looper and a virtual cab miking option.
Here’s what’s new in AmpliTube 4.0:
- Enhanced sound quality: AmpliTube now uses the same amp DSP as AmpliTube 3 Custom Shop for OS X and PC
- “Cab Room” feature that allows 3D miking of cabinets with up to two mics (available via in-app purchase)
- New Looper feature (available via in-app purchase)
- You can now place 2 FX after the amp for even more sonic possibilities
- Added drag and drop stompbox FX placement
- 16 mics derived from AmpliTube 3 Custom Shop are now available via in-app purchase
- Improved Studio section interface
- Complete project compatibility between iPhone and iPad AmpliTube versions
- Loop Drummer now features improved time stretching and UNDO/REDO editing
- In-app purchases are now displayed by an easy-to-browse graphic carousel system
- Overall aesthetics have been redesigned to suit iOS 8
- Greater consistency between all versions
AmpliTube 4 for iOS is available now for US $19.99. Note that advanced features are available as in-app purchases.