Erica Synths let us know that they’ve released a new MIDI To Trigger Euro Module, which lets you use any MIDI sequencer as a Eurorack trigger sequence.
The MIDI To Trigger module translates MIDI notes to 10ms trigger signals, which are useful for triggering drum modules, envelope generators and any other event in your Eurorack modular system.
According to the developer, setup of the module is hassle-free and takes just few seconds to make it work with any MIDI sequencer or controller.
Here’s the official video intro:
- Converts MIDI notes into Trigger signals
- 8 Trigger outputs
- LED indication of active Triggers
- Easy assignment of MIDI notes to triggers
- Configurable MIDI channel
- Switchable MIDI clock output
- Diode protection on reversed power supply
The MIDI To Trigger Euro module is available for 95 Euro at the Erica Synths site.