Bitwig has released Bitwig Studio 1.3 – the latest version of its music production software for Windows, Mac and Linux.
The latest version of Bitwig Studio features multi-touch, tablet display profile, gestures, pen control, and more cowbell.
Here are the official intro video:
- Multi-Touch – Control multiple faders, knobs, and device displays at the same time. Multi-touch is limited only by the capabilities of the hardware on which Bitwig Studio is installed.
- Radial Menu – Press and hold anywhere on the screen for a quick access menu for multiple actions.
- Touch Keyboard – An integrated keyboard that includes X/Y axis controls independent for each finger. An additional dimension, “Pressure” is available when using the Touch Keyboard with Pen and Microsoft Surface Pro.
- Track Header – One single button has effectively replaced four. Simply tap and swipe in a direction to activate
- New E-Cowbell Device – You’ve got a fever, and the only prescription …is more cowbell.
Bitwig Studio 1.3 is a free update for existing users. A demo version is also available. See the Bitwig site for details.