The MatrixBrute is a programmable monophonic / duophonic analog synthesizer, outfitted with three ‘Brute’ oscillators, Steiner-Parker and ladder filters, three envelope generators, analogue effects and a matrix-style modulation matrix.
Here’s a hands on demo from the Show floor:
In the video demo, via Source Distribution, Sebastien Rochard gives an audio demo of the new MatrixBrute synthesizer.
- Four-mode STEINER FILTER (upgraded to support both 12dB/oct and 24dB/ oct slopes.
- Dedicated Drive control for creating thicker sounds).
- Three-mode LADDER FILTER, with 12dB/oct and 24dB/oct slopes, alongside another dedicated Drive control.
- Three VCOs, each equipped with a sub-oscillator, as well as Saw, Pulse, and Triangle waveforms, with the ‘Brute’ sound of the MatrixBrute’s smaller siblings, the MiniBrute and MicroBrute synths.
- 49-note (full-size) keyboard (featuring both velocity-sensitivity and aftertouch).
Pricing and Availability
The Arturia MatrixBrute Analog Synthesizer is expected to be available for purchase in Spring 2016 directly from Arturia online, or via Arturia’s network of dealers and retailers. Official pricing is TBA. For more detailed information, please visit the MatrixBrute Analog Synthesizer product page on the Arturia website.