Spektro Audio’s Ícaro Ferre let us know a major update to CV Toolkit – a set of software modules that you can use to control, modulate and sequence your synthesizers via control voltage (CV).
“The new 2.2 update is quite significant,” says Ferre, “because it adds many user-requested features, such as the ability to save and restore calibration files (which speeds up the workflow quite a lot), save and delete custom scales, adjustable MIDI Pitch Bend range, re-designed Layouts and many others.”
Here’s a video intro:
Here’s what’s new in CV Toolkit 2.2:
- The Notes module can now save and restore calibration files. When an existing calibration file is loaded, the Notes module will automatically validate it and display the results via the new Smart Tuner. For more information about this feature, check out the User Manual.
- The Notes module now remembers the Input Channel.
- Custom scales can now be saved and deleted from the Quantizer / MIDI Settings tab.
- Re-designed CV to MIDI CC Converters to add individual On / Off toggles and initial burst (for MIDI mapping).
- New Layouts design.
- The Voice Mode setting is now stored within Layouts.
- New toggle button for the routing matrix visual-feedback mode.
- The MIDI Pitch Bend range can now be adjusted from the Quantizer / MIDI Settings tab.
- Added triple divisions and multiplications to the Clock Generator and PWM Clock modules.
- Added ratio mode to the Morphing VCO module.
- Added “Velocity” toggle button to AD Envelope.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the Gate Sequencer module to drift out of time when using triplet clocks.
- The GateBus Display leds on the Utility Rack are now numbered.
CV Toolkit is available for US $19.99. Additional module packs are also available.