Strezov Sampling has introduced Freyja, a virtual instrument for Native Instruments Kontakt 5 that’s designed to put a choir of 20 women into your DAW.
Comprised of ten altos and ten sopranos, Freyja introduces a new ‘agile legato’ sampling technique, which lets you seamlessly play polyphonic legato, with every syllable in the library.
Here’s an in-depth video demo:
- Completely separate recordings of ten altos and ten sopranos (additional mixed women ensemble)
- 26 polyphonic legato combinations (agile and true legato)
- Ah, Mm, MmAh polyphonic true legato recordings (slow and fast speed patches)
- Altos range (c2-f4), Sopranos range (c3 – c5)
- 8 powerful syllables recorded within 3 dynamic layers
- Sustain (1xRR) and Staccato (2xRR) samples
- 3 mic positions – Close, Decca, Hall + custom convolution reverb
- Whispers with multiple RRs recorded for all syllables
- The powerful Syllabuilder engine with CONNECT and MORPH modes that allow you to create your own sample content within Kontakt
- Ability to Load and Save your lyrics, built-in preset manager
- Integrated manual
Freyja Female Choir is available now, with an the introductory price of US $279, through September 30th, 2016 (normally $329).