Qu-Bit has introduced the Chance – a random voltage generator and noise source for Eurorack modular synthesizers.
Four unique algorithms provide classic signals like smooth and discrete, while the wavetable and blend outputs take full advantage of its microcontroller core, utilizing lookup tables, and digital interpolation to create a one-of-a-kind modulation source.
Upon each successive clock pulse, coin toss seeds all outputs with new randomly chosen values. Freeze stops everything in its tracks and holds each output at its current state.
- Four random voltage outputs with attenuverters
- Unique algorithms
- Erratic gate burst and autonomous rhythm trigger outputs
- Freeze control stops everything in its tracks
- Coin toss random voltage reseed
- Digital noise and analog white noise outputs
- Steady master clock output with rate CV
Pricing and Availability
The Qu-Bit Chance is available now for US $279.00.